I tend to hear this question a lot, I love my size and my curves but do they have to come with the tummy and the waist fat? I want to lose my stomach but not my lower part and upper parts. There other people who want to get in shape but have tried a lot of methods and it not working, because it either takes time and you end up getting frustrated and you give up.
This is where the waist trainer comes in, and answers those honest questions. Waist trainers are working for a lot of people, and it does seem to be going away anytime soon. It has produced remarkable short and long time results for many people; the problem is there so many in the market how do you know which one to choose?
So, let start by explaining what a waist trainer is? It is a garment used to reduce the waist progressively.
Most people are using them because they need a safer and healthier option to surgery to sculpt inches off the waistline. They are becoming so famous because celebrities like Kim Kardashian and other are using then to get the perfect waist. And to tell the truth they look good, and this is making it easier for people to trust waist trainer hence trying them out and in return get the result that they need faster and safely.
Let me explain how a waist trainer works; maybe this will make it easier for us to understand and decide if it is a good option for us. It encourages thermal activity in your core, making you sweat more with minimal energy so that you can increase your workout. The different reason why people use waist trainer one might find they wearing it because it is easier to control what you eat, it compression creates the feeling of having less space in the stomach. When you feel like you are full because of the compression you eat less.
There different types of waist trainer in the market there is the waist training corset and waist training clinchers. Corsets have been here used since the 18th century the different between this two is the boning. The cincher has a plastic bone, and the corset uses the steel bone. Here are some examples;
This is Question mostly asked:
1. Do waist trainers work? They do work, but it depends on our persistent and disciple, one cannot wear it one day then stop then wear it after three days then expect a result. The more you wear it the likely you are to get a good result.
2. How long should i wear it? You begin by wearing it two hours a day to get used to it and then increase an hour a day until you reach 12-hour max.
3. After having a baby when is the right time to start? When you are comfortable, but it is advisable to start a few weeks postpartum starting with the postpartum belly wrap then later get the regular waist trainer.
4. Are they uncomfortable? Yes, you might be uncomfortable when starting but think of it like a new job where you have to meet new people try and understand your boss, but you get used to it sooner or later, and at the end of the month you will get your reward; your salary. It is the same way, you get used to it, and it becomes part of that you do not notice it anymore.
5. I don't want it to show underneath my clothing what do you recommend? It is better to wear a waist trainer that is the same tone with your skin color, making it invisible under your clothing. Good quality waist trainer and the right size should not be visible or bulge-
6. How often do I need to wash it? After a couple of wear, this makes it possible for the material to contract. Use warm water and mild shampoo, then rinse, do not squeeze then hang it.
7. What is the best one? Is workout waist trainer better? It might depend on your preference, exercise waist trainer is not better, but they are made to hold up during intense workouts, while waist trainer is made more for the other activities that make up your day.
8. What size should I get? Is a size smaller better so as to get the tightest fit? It is better to use one size up than down. Remember they can be uncomfortable if you are not used to them so getting a size down might be extra tight and it might not give the best satisfying outcome.
9. How long do I need to wear one to see results? Everyone is different, and it depend on a lot of factors, including how much you wear it daily, changes in diet and exercise, genetics, your body type and how much weight you want to lose. But if you are constant in wearing and do all you are supposed to do the change is instant! They sculpt 1to 4 inches from your waistline when you put them on.
10. Do I have to wear it after I get the result wanted? It is advisable to keep it on if you want to sustain your best result.
Yes, you can sleep with your waist trainer, but it also depends on how comfortable you are, and it is not advised to rest it with all the time or all year long. If you try and you cannot sleep with it, it is ok wear it underneath you clothe during the day, and you still see the result.
It is important to eat well and exercise. It will give you a better outcome and produce a change that will last. Every effort to look good is a step closer to feeling good about oneself. The body like every other thing needs good maintenance to look good emit vignur and enthusiasm. So, do not think only about looking good and fast result but remember a healthy lifestyle is also good,
you don't need to want to wear a waist trainer your whole life.